Jofre Valencia, SRA’s Specialties:
Marital Dissolution (Divorce), Eminent Domain, State Probates, General Market analysis, Real Estate Law, Condemnation, Tax Assessment and Real Estate Taxes, Building Cost, Luxurious and water front buildings, Investment Counseling and decision making, feasibility study, risk analysis, highest and best use analysis, land value estimate.
As a professional real estate appraiser and a SRA member of the Appraisal Institute, he is committed to delivering value and professionalism that can help you enhance your financial planning services.
05/2005-Current- DEUTSCHE VALUATIONS, Chief Appraiser and Valuation Specialist.
06/2002 – 04/2005- TRUST APPRAISERS, Assistant to the Appraiser performing around 800 single family residences and several commercial properties.
TYPES OF APPRAISALS PERFORMED
His relevant work experience includes assignments such as office, retail, industrial, mix-used, Multi-Family Residential/Apartments, Special Purpose, Vacant Land, Bay front homes, Duplex-Fourplex, small income properties, high value Single-Family Dwellings and Commercial Building. 1st and 2nd Mortgage, Appraisal Review, Challenge Property Tax, Commercial (1-4 units), Commercial (Other), Divorce, Estate, Expert Witness, FHA / HUD, FSBO / Pre-sale Opinion of Value, PMI Removal, Relocation (ERC), REO / Foreclosure, Reverse Mortgage.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Expert in utilizing Compared Sales Analysis, Cost Approach, and Income Approach to develop opinion of market value for residential properties, 2-4 family income producing properties, and mixed use properties for mortgage banking, government funded loans, private estates, and tax purposes.
• Trained appraisal apprentices and reviewed peer appraisal reports; led a training class on Intelligence market analysis! for appraisers team.
• SRA Designation, that warrant expertise, professional standing and solid ethics, winning the respect of peers and led to the development of new clients
• Good working knowledge of all appraisal regulatory issues concerning banking.
• At least 15 years of residential real estate appraisal experience
• 10 years experience appraising commercial properties
• Good computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks Pro,and Argus (cash-flow spreadsheet software).
• Litigation Certificate of The Appraisal Institute.
• Property Tax Agent in Miami-Dade County since 2008.
• Very good knowledge of appraisal softwares and tools: alamode, Narrative1, GIS Mapping Tools, ISC, RealQuest, MLS, Loopnet, CoStar, Marshall & Swift /Boeckh for Insurance Value.
LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS:
2013- Miami, Florida, State-Certified General Real Estate Appraiser RZ3562
2012-Advanced MAI Candidate AI453624
2010- SRA Designation, Appraisal Institute AI453624
2008- FHA Appraiser Rooster FLRD5097
2005- Miami, Florida, State Certified Appraiser RD 5097
2003- Chicago, Illinois, Appraisal Institute Associate Member AI 453624
General Associate Member pursuing MAI & SRA
Designation(MAI &SRA Candidate)
Several Continuing Education Courses:
Universidad Industrial de Santander, Colombia
Justus Liebig University, Giessen, Germany
Universidad Popular del Cesar, Valledupar, Colombia
Miami-Dade Community College, FIU, & FAU in USA
Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
Fachhochschule Giessen-Friedberg, Giessen, Germany
SRA appraisers are uniquely qualified in the analysis and valuation of residential properties:
Those holding the SRA designation have met the rigorous education and experience requirements of the Appraisal Institute. SRA appraisers have in-depth knowledge of the local markets and can interpret complex market factors that may influence value now and in the future. SRA designated Appraisal Institute members possess specialized knowledge that will help you understand the "big picture" and deliver the best long-term solutions for your clients